Monday, July 2, 2007

F-O-U-R-T-E-E-N

Steph & Liz are FINALLY 14! We had a b-day party on Sunday with the whole fam (minus the Tuna's). We ran out of candles and used matches, but Steph got the giggles and accidentally blew the matches out before we sang! So, there were only 2 lit.

I can't believe our twinnies are actually 14! When I first met Leo they were only 3 years old and so little! I remember the first time Leo and I went out on a date, we took all the kids to Jungle Jim's and the twins were wearing these cute outfits with onsies on....they needed to go to the bathroom, so Leo asked me to take them. They were so sweet...they held my hand and from that moment on I fell in love with them! Infact, I fell in love with them months before I fell in love with their dad.

Stephanie:

Stephanie is the older twinnie and definitely plays the part of the responsible, older sister. She is smart,loving, sweet, protective, kind, honest and is MORE than anyone could hope for a daughter to be. She loves to sing, read her LDS "romance" novels and enjoys watching Lost and CSI. She talks about being an FBI agent when she is older and is very, very mature. Ever since she was little, she has always been a "daddy's girl" and still enjoys cuddling with Leo. Oh, did I mention how beautiful she is? Seriously, we totally lucked out...not only are are twins perfect, they are the most beautiful brown-eyed girls in town! Everyone always tells us how pretty our girls are......and they are so humble about it. We love our Snufalupagus (Snuffy)!

Elizabeth:

Elizabeth is the younger twinnie, but she doesn't act like it. She is just as much involved with things as Steph. She packs a mean suitcase, and is very particular about how things are folded and done. I would dare guess to say that she is a perfectionist. Liz loves the same things as Steph...she also has a beautiful voice and a great sense of style. She is very loyal and kind, and seems to be the only sister to get through a day without fighting with Michael. She loves giving "juicies" to Beezer (and he better be the only boy she does this to) and has a great sense of humor. She is always making us laugh and is known to talk to her different body parts...hmmm, is that normal? She also is a daddy's girl but only when it is convenient for her. We love our Lizard Breath!

I am so thankful to be the mother of these 2 very special girls...I never imagined what wonderful young women they would turn out to be. I can only hope for them the best and dream of the very special women I know they will becom in the future.

P.S. The picture above is the twins with their favorite cousin Junior...isn't he cute?


WE LOVE YOU STEPH & LIZ!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Steph and Liz! Just think in two years you will be driving. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hay Liz and Steph it is so cool that in two years you get to drive! I hope you guys are having fun!

Laurel said...

Happy Birthday Twins!!!

Barbara Ray said...

Let me tell you how much I love my granddaughters Stephie and Lizzie......they are everything Amber said about them and so much more!!! Both of you are such great examples to your younger brothers and sisters, we are so lucky to have both of you in our family. Happy Birthday sweet girls.....remember to save a day soon for our "Girls Day With Grandma" I love both of you soooooo much!!

Rachie said...

Happy Birthday Twinnies...we love you so mcuh!

Anonymous said...

I'm FOURTEEN! I'm so excited! I get to go to church dances, I moved up to Miamaids (no more beehives) and I'm just a year older than I was.