Friday, June 8, 2007

Haili Boo! Our Little Llama...

Okay...so in order to be a fair Mom, I need to rotate pictures of the kids. I think my kids are the only ones who really read my blog, thus it is rated G....I wish I could bump it up to at least PG rating, but hey, at least we have a blog now!

So, let me tell you about our little Jojie Pollie Ollie...this girl has more nicknames than anyone else.

Haili is 10 1/2 and just finishing up the 4th grade. She is extremely smart for her age (not kidding) and is a soccer playin, choir singin, brown eyed beauty. She is an awesome big sister to her 2 little brothers. In fact, Mason's first word was Hay-ee. She loves to hang out with her big twin sisters and listen to them talk about boys and above all she tolerates Michael (he's not that bad) and being in the same class with him at school.

Let me direct this to the soccer part.....If you know Leo (or Tio Leo as some like to call him) you know that he is a very loving father and very hands on. He loves ALL of his kids the same, but he never misses a chance to let ME know that out of all of his kids, he thinks Haili takes after him the most. He loves to sit and chow down on the gross Colombian food that no one else will eat but Haili, he loves to tell her that she has his eyes, skin color, cute face, hair, tender feelings...etc...but most of all what makes him the proudest is she loves soccer almost as much as he does. (By the way, the only thing he credits to me is her stubborness...) And she is an awesome soccer player!

A couple of Haili's nicknames are:

  1. Haili Boo - She was born the end of October
  2. Llama - Her favorite character on Napolean was Tina the llama

  3. Jojie Pollie Ollie - She loved playing a game called "Rollie Pollie Ollie" when she was 2, no one knew how to play but her...it involved a blanket and the ward directory...go figure?

So, that tells you a little bit about our Haili that we love so much!

7 comments:

Rachie said...

I love my Haili Boo. She is so so sweet, helpfu, fun and an all around good girl. I can't wait to see you all very soon!

Rachie said...

I mean helpful!

Laurel said...

Love that Haili...I like how she does her hair so cute, or when she does her crazy face, I like when she makes a funny joke and laughs at it...I just like Haili!!!

Anonymous said...

It’s good to know that I’m not the only one making mistakes while writing. Thanks Raquelita (helpfu ) :)

Well, I love my daughter Hail; she is my pride and joy, my soccer player, BYU fun, Colombian food lover, good sister, friend and daughter.

I'm proud of her for all of her accomplishment and most of all for having a beautiful heart full of love for everyone

Anonymous said...

Haili Boo you look so pretty! I love your hair! I'm so happy your my little sister!

SO*CAL FOOTBALL said...

Hi Haili thats good that your doing good out there. That cool that your a soccer player or so I heard but thats good love you.

Cousin Junior

SO*CAL FOOTBALL said...

Hi Haili thats good that your doing good out there. That cool that your a soccer player or so I heard but thats good love you.

Cousin Junior