Wednesday, May 30, 2007


Beezer Gonzo's Graduation!


I can't believe he did it...wait, he's only in preschool, with 2 more years of it to go...we'll save that phrase for his college graduation, hopefully.


Brandon (aka Beezer, deemed by Chee-Chee) is definitely my hardest child. He is 3 1/2 years old and could care less about a word I say. He is his Dad's son, and shadows Leo as if the sun was missing from the sky. In fact, I haven't seen Leo's real shadow in sometime because Beezer is always there in its place.

2 comments:

Rachie said...

That little Beezer....he is a cute little boy! I love and miss him. I hope he likes his nickname when he gets older because it sure did stick.

Anonymous said...

Leo said...

Well , tell me about it. I lost my own shadow 3 1/2 years ago :). I love my beezer, i enjoy spending every extra time I have available with him. It makes me feel humble the way he loves me. However, he is a trouble maker :).

He is also a very good soccer player, basketball, and he has a QB arm.

I love my boy!