Saturday, June 20, 2009

6th Grade Dance

Michael and Haili
Last week Michael and Haili had their 6th Grade Dance. I thought it was SoOoooO funny because Michael had been prepping for this for the last 3 weeks. This was not your typical 6th grade dance...they had to dance the Waltz, Cha-Cha, Country Swing among other things their teachers taught them.
So, Michael was way excited to dance with some of the girls he liked...Shatara, Danielle, Emma...etc. He kept talking about what he should wear...and really wanted to wear a black button up shirt. Well, I totally spaced it off and on Thursday night he reminded me the dance was the next morning. So, he went through Leo's closet and found him a black button up shirt...a few sizes to big. I told him it was too big, but he insisted.
So, the next morning came. Haili was excited, but not to the degree Michael was. I helped Haili straighten her hair and accesorize her earings and stuff. Michael got all ready...and of course, no outfit is complete without at least a few sprays of Axe Cologne. My house smells like this each morning...normally it is only 2 sprays...but the 6th grade dance is a big deal, so he felt 4 sprays was necessary.

Haili & Emma

BFF's

Emma, Aubrey & Haili


They came home and said they had a great time.

BTW..Michael is 5'8" already...people always ask where he gets his height. Isn't it obvious, me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a proud DAD of these two kids, they look good! Leo

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! I agree that Michael smelled like Axe all through school. It really wasn't half bad (although somethings could have been better)!
-Haili

Ufa88kh said...

Great article..I am looking so forward to your blog comment and I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ