Friday, January 11, 2008

Gonzo Update!

WOW...I am SOOO glad the Holidays are over. I haven't posted anything in 2 flipping months! So, for my sake, I am going to add a little run down of what the Gonzo's have been up to:

1. Kicked out of our Dinner Group...this weighs heaviest on my mind
2. Invited into a "couples" Bunko group
3. I've have been sicker than a dog for the past 2 weeks
4. Haili finally gets her spacer out...no more "sh" or "ch" sounds
5. Michael is doing awesome in Basketball
6. Mason will be 2 years old in a couple of days
7. Leo gave me a coupon book for Christmas...that was my favorite gift by far!
8. Leo's company is doing good..he gave me a job proposal...I'm thinking it over
9. We had the Tuna's over for 2 weeks...always fun times
10. Steph and Liz are getting contacts this weekend
11. I'm working from home 2 out of my 3 days now...yeah!
12. We finally got our much needed Suburban...minivan anyone?
13. The Biggest Loser is back on and Leo and I are having our own competition
14. The house is a mess
15. I'm getting REALLY good at Guitar Hero

There, that should hold me over for another couple of months.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Love hearing about my long lost sister...We love BL too! Go white team (just kidding, that guy is just a plain old loser).

Laurel said...

P.S. LoooOve the new look!

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachie said...

I don't believe your house is a mess...it is always clean!

Christy said...

Once again, your post warranted a little chuckle from me! Rock Band is next on our "I want" list, but Guitar Hero is tempting as well! We're still planning on visiting you in over Memorial Weekend in May~better make sure the house is clean by then! ;)

Miss you!

Gonzalez said...

L - You'll have to come over to our BL Finale Party...it's a ways off, but it's planned already.

Rachie - My house IS a stinking mess.

Christy - We can't wait for you to come out and stay with us! P.S. Junior looks so dang cute in those new pics!