Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Random Gonzo Pics

Liz, Tony (Liz's "boyfriend") & Steph at their Halloween Choir performance.


Steph, Karina & Liz ready for the Halloween Dance.



The American Biker Chic "Candy" with Her Hispanic Boyfriend/Biker "Rafael Jose Montoya" ready to compete at the Patterson's Annual Halloween Party for 1st Place...we took a tie for 2nd...with honorable mentions



A Monkey dressed as "King Kong"...


My cute little Monsters...Brandon and Mason


The Alien and The Rock Star



Leo getting ready to watch our favorite show "The Biggest Loser" along with his 2 boxes of donuts and 44 ounce Diet Coke...go figure?

6 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

I remember watching The Biggest Loser once, and a contestant said, "I'm no longer the girl who sits and watches tv while eating pizza and cookies.".......um, yeah, that's EXACTLY what I was doing!

Laurel said...

I LOOOOOVE LOOOVE LOVE the picture of your Halloween costumes...you guys look great!

Tom and I have been known to eat two huge bowls of ice cream while watching Biggest Loser.

Anonymous said...

Haili Michael I LOVE ya'lls Halloween Coustums You guys look great!

Anonymous said...

What can I Say? I love donuts:)

Auntie K said...

You look great! Nice tattoos

Unknown said...

TIO!! Try to cut back on the food intake....I'll see you in a few weeks and we'll go get some mexican fast food.