Sunday, October 21, 2007

TAGGED!

Okay...this is for elder sister Laurel...I usually don't answer these type of things because I never know what to say. So, I'll fill it out, but I do have to add some comments to each.

4 Jobs That I've Had


Dan's Bakery..
I would purposely drop donuts so that me and my friends could eat them because they weren't "Customer Worthy" at that point.


Italian Courtyard Waitress...
Me and my BFF wanted the night off..and our chubby boss said we could ONLY if we brought him some dessert. So, Barb had just made some of her famous Pumpkin Bake, so we went home, grabbed a piece and had my dog lick it and drool on it. Then, we added Cool Whip on top. He said that was the best pumpkin pie he'd ever had. Did I mention we didn't like him? I'll tell you some day how we locked him in the big freezer for an hour.


4 Places That I Lived

Sandy, Utah
Downtown SLC
Back to Sandy, Utah
Settled in South Jordan, Utah


4 Favorite Foods

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Licorice
Cheese Enchiladas
Cheesecake

(And I wonder how I can't seem to lose weight?)


4 Favorite Music Artists

U2
Matchbox 20
The Killers
But my absolute favorite is Bon Jovi...I'll always be a Stoner at heart


4 Places I'd Rather Be

Hawaii
Greece
Italy
Egypt


4 Favorite Movies/TV Shows

50 First Dates
Survivor
The Biggest Loser
The Office


4 Favorite Books

I couldn't even tell you..I never have time to read. At this point in my life out of the books I DO read, it would be:

Arthur & DW Get A New Baby Sister
Baby Animals
The Goblin's Did It
Fun At The Park


So, I will go ahead and "TAG" my long lost friends that I haven't seen forever:
Christy in Cali and Emily Osborne AND Barbie from Sandy!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Thanks Amber...that was a great read!! I know some HTML...e-mail me if you need help.

Emily Osborne said...

Amber, you crack me up! I think we are kindred spirits. I once worked at a public pool snack bar...and each night I would pour the filthy, stinky hot dog water out of the hot dog machine, and I would mop the floor with it......nice.

Christy said...

You're so funny! I'll post mine on my blog. :)

SO*CAL FOOTBALL said...

bon jovi really mature amber

Unknown said...

You are such a dork! And you can't put Sandy down twice, especially since it was the same house.....you listed only 3 places.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses. WII Accessories Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin fur boots. Chiffon Wedding Dresses