Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brandon Babbles.....

DISCLAIMER: My 5 year old has a sassy, not-so-well- mannered mouth lately.

I decided I better start writing some of the funnIER things Brandon (Beezer) has been saying lately before it all becomes a blur.

On the way to Preschool
B: Mom, will you put my jacket on and zip it up?
A: No, it's warm, you don't need your jacket on.
B: Mom, I told you to zip up my jacket!
A: Why? It's hot!
B: Because...I don't want anyone to see me in my garments!

After my visit to Chicago without Brandon
B: Mom, how many sleepies until Holland and Ethan come to our house?
A: (I show him with my fingers and hands and then Haili makes a chain calendar with 30 paper chains and hangs it all over his room)
B: Okay, then how many sleepies until I leave on my mission? Will you make a chain calendar in my room for that?

In the car, getting an icecream cone
B: Mom, if boys have a penis, what do girls have?
A: They are called vaginas.
B: Oh...kind of like the place called China?
A: Exactly
B: Mom, when can I go to China?

After school
B: Mom! Look, I have a pimple!
A: Oh, that is such a cute pimple Beezer! Do you want me to take a picture of it?
B talking to Michael: Michael, why don't you pop your pimples and put the stuff on my face so I can have more. You already have enough!

In the car
B: Mom, do you know who the President of the United States is?
A: Yes, do you?
B: It's Barrako Hinckley...we have a picture of him at school

Leo & I watching our favorite show...listening to Mason scream his head off in bed
B: Goodnight Mom and Dad. I am going to bed so Mason will stop crying.

Us looking in on Mason's room and discovering that Brandon had ended up cuddling his little brother so he wouldn't cry. A very RARE moment between these 2 little stinkers...but so worth it!

3 comments:

Mandee said...

cute, funny, and a good brother! You've got yourself a winner!

Melanie said...

OK, I'm laughting so hard at that China comment, seriously that's the best one I've heard in a long time! Oh, I think I have boys exactly your boy's ages. My Jack turned 5 in January, and James 3 in January. Gotta love boys.

Anonymous said...

I love my beezer so much. What a great boy. he makes me laugh all the time. Love you dude. dad