Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weekend Update

I had a great Mother's Day weekend...isn't it always a "weekend" affair, or just in my house? Leo and the kids woke me up with kisses and presents...Brandon made a cute bookmark in Preschool that says: "I love my Mom because..." and he filled in the rest " she takes me to the gym." So cute! He also gave me what seems to be a large dishcloth with his handprints, but he told me it was a blanky and to make sure I kept it away from Mason.

Haili made me a cute card at school and her and Leo gave me some new running shoes!

We didn't go to church because we got to call Erik on his mission with Babs. So, we (Leo mainly) were able to talke to him for about 30 minutes. It's so cute to see how much CLB loves Leo...he said that he shows everyone pictures of Leo (I don't think they have ever seen a Hispanic) and all the people ask if Leo is his Dad.

Later that afternoon Leo and I went to the Jazz playoff game (I know...it was Sunday) and they won so it was pretty fun. Afterwards we headed home to a BBQ with Babs, Alysia, Steph & Liz and all their cute little brothers and sisters. The Girls and Mikey (along with Alysia) gave me some much needed yummy lotion. We ended the evening by playing Settlers and teaching Alysia the next level of the game...it is so fun to hang out with everyone together. We are very blessed that we all get a long so well. It's so fun to have Alysia over to help me tease Leo!

P.S. Regarding the previous post about the Goodyear Tire Blowout...I am happy to report that Goodyear cut us a check for $1900 to cover the damages to our car and a replacement tire!

3 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

Glad you had a great mothers day weekend! About the Jazz, I couldn't hardly sleep last night after the tragic loss - we REALLY should have won that game! I'm not with you on the D-Will thing, don't get me wrong, he's totally the BEST player on the team, but I'm not a big fan of the "No Guts No Glory" tattoo. But what about Ronnie B.? He's pretty cute!
Emily O.

Rachie said...

I am so glad you were able to hang out with your sister wife. I love her too!

Laurel said...

i guess the more kids you have the better mother's day is...